Please see the links on the right hand side navigator for the information on how to Trick or Treat for UNICEF.
Welcome Manoa Families!
Welcome back and if you are new to Manoa, welcome to the Manoa Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)!
Please visit often and find out what is going on in Manoa and look for additional links at the bottom of our page. We hope you made it out to the Back to School Social and hope to see you at the Back to School Nights September 13th (K-2nd grade) and September 15th (3th-5th grades).
Who are we?
- All Manoa parents/guardians & teachers
- nonprofit, volunteer organization
- 5 elected officers: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Recording & Recognition Secretary
- about 50 committee chair persons
- a faculty representative & the Principal (all staff are welcome to attend meetings and events)
What do we do?
- build closer relationships between the home and the school through events & communication
- support the school through services, gifts & supplies
- hold monthly PTO meetings (meet parents, learn about Manoa, get involved in decisions
How do we do it?
- PTO registration (PTO manager, web-based)
Get connected: option to be listed in the school directory
Get involved: volunteer options for the PTO and school (anytime is appreciated)
Get informed: optional emails from PTO & homeroom parents
Choose volunteer interest in the PTO registration
Field trip chaperones & homeroom parents need three clearances
Fundraising EZ fundraising
Fall Fair (main fundraiser)
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to a great year!
Manoa PTO Board
201 S. Manoa Road
Havertown, PA 19083
Manoa PTO (Facebook, pinterest & Instagram)
Congratulations to our lucky winner from the Meet & Greet! Scarlett is in Ms. McGrath’s First Grade class and has won a Manoa t-shirt! Congratulations, Scarlett!
Look for Spirit Wear information coming soon!
Please join us for the Back to School Social this Thursday 12-2pm.
- Find out who is in your homeroom!
- Make paper clip bookmarks &/or signs to hang the 1st day of school!
- Take a picture in front of the photo back drop with props
- Play with the new recess supplies or just play on the playground
- Buy lunch from the food trucks. Proceeds go to the recess supplies fund!
- Try to walk or carpool as parking will be tough
Please volunteer for this event at:
Back To School Social Volunteer Form
We hope to see you there!
Manoa PTO Board
Don’t stress this year. Start to prepare now.
Link to Manoa Calendar
Medication consent form: only if child may need medication during the school day
Medication consent form
Summer reading (must be completed before the first day)
Supply list (collected the first week)
Update your registration (chose from some new & old volunteer interests like homeroom parent asap):
RSVP to the Back to School Social:
Back to School Social
Like us on our NEW Facebook page:
Manoa on Facebook
Follow us on our NEW Instagram page:
Manoa on Instagram
Follow us on our NEW Pinterest page:
Manoa on Pinterest
Congratulations to Ms. Hale’s 2nd grade class for collecting the most box tops this year! Congratulations to the 2nd and 3rd place classes Robarge and Foreman! We hope all 3 classes enjoyed their water ice.
Keep clipping those box tops and sending them in!
After a month of collecting nominations and a week long vote, the Manoa Community has decided. Thank you in advance to the new members who will volunteer their time and energy to support and build our Manoa Community.
Amy Kraiza – President
Iain McClements – Vice President
Alex McLearn – Treasurer
Betsy Berkey – Recording Secretary
Angela Urso – Corresponding and Recognition Secretary
What does the PTO do for Manoa you ask???
- Physically and financially supports teachers
- Organizes and funds extra curricular events
- Builds relationships between parents
- Hosts school fundraisers for homeroom parties,smart boards, 5th grade gift and much much more!
Would you like to become involved? There are numerous committees you can sign up for. Keep an eye out for more information from the PTO.
Congrats again to our new PTO members!
We will be holding our Annual Plant sale this year on Saturday April 23rd. Please see attached the flyer under Community Activities.
Also, we will be holding an Earth Day event on Friday, April 22 from 4-6 pm in the school garden. We will be mulching, planting annuals and seeds. Official flyer coming soon!
PTO meeting in the Manoa Library at 7pm! Please attend if you can.